“The Gist on the NIST “800-171”
We taught our first class at the SBDC center on 10 October 2017 entitled “The Gist on the NIST “800-171”
How prepared are you for NIST SP 800-171 compliance? This course will provide information on the following:
- What is NIST SP 800-171?
- Who is required to comply with NIST SP 800-171?
- What is Controlled Unclassified Information and Examples
- If your company handles Controlled Unclassified Information do you have the proper protections in place?
- Required Compliance Artifacts
- Compliance vs. Implementation
- Best Practices
- Compliance Enforcement
- The significance of 31 December 2017
Let all of your contacts/clients know that they can go to the Colorado Springs Small Business Development Center (SBDC) website to register for the class.
Here is the page for the course! https://clients.coloradosbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=70370117