The Gist of NIST “800-171” December 7th 2017
My husband and I will be teaching “The Gist on the NIST “800-171” course again at the Small Business
Development Center (SBDC) and Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) at the Catalyst
Campus on 07 December 2017.
How prepared are you for NIST SP 800-171 compliance? This course will provide information on the
- What is NIST SP 800-171?
- Who is required to comply with NIST SP 800-171?
- What is Controlled Unclassified Information and Examples
- If your company handles Controlled Unclassified Information do you have the proper
protections in place?
- Way Ahead
> Required Compliance Artifacts
> Compliance vs. Implementation
– Implementation Best Practices
– Compliance Enforcement
- The significance of 31 December 2017
Let all of your contacts/clients know that they can go to the Colorado Springs Small Business
Development Center (SBDC) and Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) websites to register
for the class.
Spots are filling up fast!!
Here is the page for the course through SBDC! The Gist on the NIST “800-171” (Cyber Compliance Requirements by 12/31/17) Register
We hope to see you all there.