10TH ANNUAL WOMEN’S SMALL BUSINESS CONFERENCE-SBDC
We will be teaching “Social Engineering” course for the 10TH Annual Colorado Women’s Small Business Conference in Ignacio, Colorado on 18 July 2019 @ 7:30am – 6pm.
Social Engineering presentation you will gain the knowledge to defend against social engineering deceptions that threaten organizational security.
Bringing awareness to what is a social engineering attack, preventing data breaches by understanding the motivations and methods used by social Engineers to access
sensitive data and exploit organizational vulnerabilities.
- Why focus on Social Engineering
- What is Social Engineering
- Social Engineering Psychological Principles
- Social Engineering Information Gathering
- Social Engineering Attack Vectors
- Defense Against the Dark Arts
- How to Harden Your Organization
There will be a variety of speakers and topics so let all of your contacts/clients know that they can go to the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) website to register for the class.
Spots are filling up fast!!
Here is the page for the course through SBDC! http://www.sbdcfortlewis.org/wc
We hope to see you all there.