About Corvus Technologies
Corvus Technologies, LLC is a Woman-Owned and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (WOSB/SDVOSB). We are a privately held company that provides subject matter expertise in the fields of Compliance and Cybersecurity.
A Tailored Approach
We utilize a tailored vs. off the rack suit analogy to describe our customized approach to service delivery:
|Suit Attribute||Off the rack services||Corvus Tailored Services|
|Fit||Services pre-defined||Services customized to match organizational requirements (Regulatory/Operational/Fiduciary)|
|Wear||Requires periodic update / replacement||Maximizes organizational reuse / provides foundation for follow-on efforts|
|Appearance||Generic / ill-fitting based on customer||Reinforces organizational competence / mitigates internal organizational challenges|
|Cost||Lowest Cost Technically Acceptable||Best Value|
What makes us Different?
- Provides tailored best value services based on organizational need and associated requirements.
- Provides subject matter experts with over 30 years of specialized experience working in both commercial and government industries.
- Leverages experience and best practices from multiple industries while adhering to customer specific rules and regulations.
- Utilizes a blended approach based on real-world threat vectors to bridge the gap between Compliance and Cybersecurity.
Corvus Technologies maintains the following certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Expert Independent Assessor (CEIA)
- NSA Information Security Assessment Methodology (ISAM)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
The North American Industry Classification System classifies business establishments for the purpose of collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data.
541330 – Engineering Services
541519 – Other Computer Related Services
541611 – Administrative Management & General Management Consulting Services
541614 – Process, Physical Distribution, & Logistics Consulting Services
541618 – Other Management Consulting Service
541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
561110 – Office Administrative Services
611420 – Computer Training
611430 – Professional & Management Development Training
Corvus Technologies, LLC was established in June 2016, to provide tailored Cybersecurity services. Our intentions are to help other companies in need by using our history and skills.
Each company is different, there is a need to provide tailored Cybersecurity services based on the organization’s unique environment.
Our mission is to provide tailored Compliance and Computer Security Services. We bridge the gap between Compliance and Security with a blended approach.
We provide peace of mind and best value through our application of subject matter expertise from multiple industries while adhering to customer specific rules and
regulations. Our due diligence protects your investment and gives you confidence that the job is done right.